CISA qualification is awarded by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association ISACA. ISACA membership and its certification programs are globally accepted and recognized. ISACA’s IS auditing and IS control standards are followed by practitioners all over the World.
CISA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. Since 1978, the CISA program has been the globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems (IS) audit, control and security professionals.
• Develop and maintain a testing instrument that can be used to evaluate an individual’s competency in conducting information systems audits
• Aid top management in developing a sound information systems audit function by providing criteria for personnel selection and development
• The CISA program is designed to assess and certify individuals in the IS audit, control, or security profession who demonstrate exceptional skills judgment and proficiency in IS audit control and security practices.
Who can do?
• The Student may be undergraduate or graduate student.
• IT and audit related professionals are also eligible to appear for the exam.
• [21%] The Process of Auditing Information System
• [17%] Governance and Management of IT
• [12%] Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
• [23%] Information System Operation, Maintenance and Support
• [27%] Protection of Information Assets Exam Format
200 Multiple Choice Questions
CISA can be given twice a year one is in June & other is in December.
Please Click here and check out for updated information from www.isaca.org
For updated exam locations please click www.isaca.org