Business world has complex challenges of innovation, communication and ever changing circumstances. The CFO TRAINING PROGRAM is the globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving the CFO TRAINING PROGRAM demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world.
Whether you want to expand your career potential or enhance the value you bring to your current position, the CFO TRAINING PROGRAM will help you demonstrate your professional credibility.
Berkeley’s world-class, comprehensive Programme is designed to accelerate your effectiveness not a manager but as a leader, by value addition. Designed and delivered by some of the world’s best faculty, you will gain the confidence to make the decisions needed to succeed, expand your thinking and learn what it takes to become an exceptional financial leader.
Who can do?
• Senior manager
• Chief accounting officer
• Chief Accountant
• Financial Controller
• Heads of Departments
• Management level planning to get Leadership role in Top management
Budgeting & Forecasting Pillar|
Forecasting is the need of the every organization, learn the new ways to manage it
Cost efficiency Pillar
In increasing competition when you can not increase the sales price only option is to reduce cost, learn the deep diemens of it.
Internal Control Pillar|
Building COSO ERM in your organization and protect your resources.
Reading & Analysis of Financial Statements Pillar
Use analytical skills and get the right pitch for your growth
Feasibility & business plans preparation Pillar|
Mastering the skills of business planning
How to Raise Finance through FI & IFI Pillar
Get the access to right pool of investors through financial mechanism. Learn the insights
Taxation & VAT Planning for the organization Pillar|
Learn the increasing effects of VAT and manage tax in the most effective ways
Leadership & Change Management Pillar
Think like a leader act like a leader
Optimize your Returns through exploring alternative investments
Financial Reporting Pillar
Learn the latest accounting and reporting skills by adopting IFRS
Understanding Human Capital
HR Planning and Strategy
HR Issues & Challenges
How you benefit
• Gain more insights. Through real case studies and explorations, your
assumptions are challenged and you gain new perspectives.
• Sustain actionable knowledge. Harness information you already have into workable action plans.
• Managing for value. Develop a keen understanding of how to manage the creation of value, using the Berkeley-developed Blue Line Management concept.
• Enhanced leadership skills. Achieve increased confidence and managerial impact through our integrated Leadership Development Process, which includes powerful 360° feedback and coaching from our highly regarded Berkeley Global Leadership Centre.
• Grounding in the key business disciplines. Essential to effective general-management decision-making, you will gain an integrated view of business by discovering key linkages across disciplines.