Certified Marketing Manager is an American Certification and the focus is on marketing management best practices, tools and models to implement an effective marketing and sales management system. Emphasizes planning and executing strategic marketing programs. Provides insights on how to develop marketing strategies, initiatives and programs to build and sustain a competitive market advantage. Provides a practical framework for planning and controlling of marketing communication programs.
Who can do?
This course is designed for anyone involved in the marketing function:
• Senior management
• Marketing and business development managers
• Marketing executives
• Business owners
• Any one who would like to pursue a career in marketing
• You do not always need formal qualifications to study this program. You can still enroll on this course with us if you are over 18, hold relevant practical or personal experience, are enthusiastic, committed and can show how you will benefit from getting this education.
• Please do mention while filling out your application as fully as possible, including any voluntary experience, paid work and formal training
• In general there is no previous qualification is required to do this course.
Develop the core marketing management skills and competencies. The core competencies include marketing knowledge, planning, control, problem-solving and communication.
|1||Defining marketing and the marketing process|
|2||Understanding the market place: analyze the market environment and customer information|
|3||Consumer markets & consumer buyer behavior, business markets & business buyer behavior|
|4||Customer driven marketing strategy : products, services & brands|
|5||Product development and product life cycle strategies|
|6||Pricing strategies and marketing channels|
|7||Communicating Customer Value: Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy|
|8||Advertise & public relations, direct & online marketing|
|9||Creating Competitive Advantage|
Exam Format & Duration
This course will contain a major element of continual assessment. The assignments will seek to apply the learning in class back to your workplace (where applicable) and so underling the value of the course on a day to day basis to you and your organization.
Assessment will be based upon the following mix;
• 10% for Attendance (must attend minimum 5 Units)
• 3 assignments
• Case Study
Exams are flexible in nature and you can sit in the exam throughout the year immediate after the program or may can delay for time management issues. Please, read carefully the instructions till the very end mentioned in candidate guidelines. The students who will not succeed in getting the examination, at the first attempt will be allowed to have retake. For more details please review the candidate profile for general guidelines or contact us.
For updated information please contact us.
Exams will be conducted on spot during and after the training. All instructions shall be included in the candidate file. A candidate file is one that generally a candidate gets after completing the enrollment formalities.