The Certified Chief Innovation Officer is the training certification for executives, management, and are in effective role in companies and working hard to bring innovation, creativity and newness in world. Certified Chief Innovation Officer certification affirms the individual’s proficiency at executive-level innovation practices and methods, including such practices and methods as: strategic, operational, managerial, and processes of innovation working organization with the wholistic approach.
Who can do?
• Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Founder & Group CEO
• Chief Operating Officer (COO)
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
• Finance Manager
• Advisor, Strategy & Marketing
• Business Development Leader
• Chief Marketing Officer
• Director/ Managing Director
• General Manager
• Executive Vice President
• Executive Partner
• Senior Executives
• Vice President
• Head Trader
• Heads of Departments
• Management level Officers
• Become a Strategic Innovation Thinker
• Become the Driving Force for Ever Improving Innovation Capabilities
• Become a Force for Engagement and Change
• Become a Champion of the Innovation Engine
• Principles of General Management Pillar
• Marketing Innovation Pillar
• Management Innovation Pillar
• Strategy Innovation Pillar
• Strategic Human Resource Innovation Pillar
• Financial Innovation Pillar
• Negotiations Innovation Pillar
• Leadership & Change Management Innovation Pillar
• Corporate Governance and Values Innovation Pillar
• Entrepreneurship Innovation Pillar
Exam Format & Duration
This course will contain a major element of continual assessment. The assignments will seek to apply the learning in class back to your workplace (where applicable) and so underling the value of the course on a day to day basis to you and your organization.
Assessment will be based upon the following mix;
• 10% for Attendance (must attend minimum 5 Units)
• 3 assignments
• Case Study
End of course examination (40%, open book three hour written examination preceded by 30 minutes reading time)
• Exams are flexible in nature and you can sit in the exam throughout the year immediate after the program or may can delay for time management issues.
• Please, read carefully the instructions till the very end mentioned in candidate guidelines. The students who will not succeed in getting the examination, at the first attempt will be allowed to have retake.
• For more details please review the candidate profile for general guidelines.
Please contact us for updated information.
Exams will be conducted on spot during and after the training. All instructions shall be included in the candidate file. A candidate file is one that generally a candidate gets after completing the enrollment formalities